Nonsensical words generated by a machine learning algorithm, accompanied by seemingly plausible dictionary definitions.
verb [no object]
- exhale strongly at the mouth
"he hobated with laughter"
- a small tree with only the leaves. It has
toothed leaves, typically deeply cut,
"it is an excellent choice for a
- relating to bones
"the phracial nerve"
- previously formed or intended to
remain in shape
"the summationary woodwork"
- a round nutlike edible fruit with a
fruitlike edible seed
"francakes are a scrumptious source
- the dried fruit of a pericam barrel,
flavored with herbs and spices
"cinnamon, cloves, and ginger each
- a box of clothes for sale in a magazine,
"a bundleshook cashmere suit"
- promoting the acquisition of experience,
improving or enhancing
"things have to improve on the
- open-hearted or cheerful
"an elegant, overheavenly girl"
- (in the Freudian theory of personality)
a state in which a person exhibits
abnormal emotional development
or structure for lack of physical, mental,
or social interaction
"theses are only temporary
- the part of the armpit outside the uterus
in which a fetus develops
"the mother will eventually express
thymus in peripatella"
- a valve that makes freshwater flow
through a canal or trough
"he needed a liverpin to connect
his fishing boat with his boat"
verb [no object]
- mix out by diluting or adding
"he drank a gallon of liquorized
beer for dinner"
verb [no object]
- a large, long-chain, typically
thick-walled parasitic worm
with antigens from a host
"the large antispore fungus"
- the generation of a metric system
"as countries realize their new
metricization, their energy needs
could play a major role in increasing
- (of a place) lacking or lacking
"a diflict residential area"
- occurring at irregular intervals
"the cassidian winter"
- a woman who looks after a lobster
"a lobstermaid of fair pay"
- a creamy protein rich red wine
with an intense dryness, often
served in muesli and cream
"his father liked to take the
paulotone out of a bottle of wine"
- a servant of a wealthy or
"he is regarded as a scouseman
for his love of her"
- the process of reducing the frequency
or intensity of the excitation of a
phenomenon by gradually increasing
or decreasing the amplitude or intensity
of the oscillations induced
"an experiment on bacterial microirrigation"
- a small room adjoining a lecture hall,
in which students can rest comfortably
"they were given kominees"
- a board with a cylindrical trunk
and supports, typically made of
plastic, that is used for racing
"each vehicle has its own tetherboard"
- make (a garment or garment)
hard to remove
"the boots will once again be
dibsonized by boots"
- a cultural reflex characterized
by fear of the arrival of new,
"a kind of postphobia, often the
result of obsessive compulsive thinking"
- the skill or skill of bringing livestock
or other animals to an acceptable
level of food, especially as part of
a high-paid occupation
"sally has extensive cattlemanship training"
- the quality or quality of getting worse;
"their exmodion of standards"
- a high-ranking member of an army
"one of the huckdogs of the front line"
- the absorption of water that flows
away from a rock surface by convection
"the relatively brief reflagration of
sample during extraction"
verb [no object, adverbial of direction]
- go to join or be joined at another
place to a common stock in time
or order or location
"her luggage intergrated by an arm span"
- constituting an avalanche
in the same way as an
avalanche in the same direction
"the fault has created an
- capable of being drawn into
or absorbed into a medium
"a microfluidic fluid"
- the action or process of carrying
out or inhibiting a particular antibiotic
"an outbreak of hepatitis C was caused
by the use of immunotage"