Registering within this app constitutes acceptance of this agreement. Please do not register an account if you do not abide to these terms.
- No financial data of any kind of any users are stored in an electronic or other form.
- Analytics are collected within the Earworm application to allow its creator to deploy tactical fixes and enhancements. No personal data is gathered.
- Earworm is an online hosted service subject to technical failure, maintenance and downtime. Its creator cannot be held liable for any downtime that may occur with this product or any repercussions this may cause. The unlikely event of downtime may occur due to any technical failure, and no reimbursements will be given unless deemed significant by the creator of this application.
- Refunds for the Earworm app are given by Apple in accordance with their terms and conditions.
- The password or passphrase used in this application is to prevent other users from using your account. It is sent through unencrypted channels, allowing third parties to be potentially able to attain this data. Please do not use a sensitive password for this application.
- The creator of Earworm reserves the right to change the Earworm product, price and features at any time without notice, as well as modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms on your use of this service.
- No more than one account per user (and per Apple ID) is permitted.
- Video and audio broadcasting of any description (including TV, radio and Internet) of this effect is prohibited without the written consent of its creator. Violation of this term could result in the termination of your Earworm account.
- Your data will not be shared with any third parties. In the interests of data security and protection, you can delete your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "delete" and your username in the body of the email.
- A full list of stored data (username, password (hashed), email address, name, date registered and your Earworm search history) can be requested and deleted at any point by emailing the above address.